Tuma said on Czech state television that the changes would boost inflation to about 3.5 percent to 4.0 percent at the end of this year from the Central Bank forecast of 3.3 percent in a quarterly inflation update last week.
Three parties in the centre-left government struck a deal to cut the basic value added tax
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations