Growing risk aversion towards emerging markets aggravated investor fears of a leftwing victory in October's presidential elections.
The weakness could jeopardise chances of a cut in the prime interest rate from 1
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?