The Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee today voted to maintain the Bank's repo rate at 4.0%.
The minutes of the meeting will be published at 9.30am on Wednesday 17 July.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde