Source: Jerusalem Post
In the state comptroller's 53rd annual report, Eliezer Goldberg cleared the Bank of Israel's supervisor's office Wednesday of a direct failure in monitoring the embezzlement at Trade Bank Ltd, leading to the small bank's collapse.
Based on the report, the comptroller characterized as reasonable the banks supervisor's claim that his responsibility e
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency