Source: Associated Press
Italy won't try to change the strict budget rules underpinning the euro during its six-month presidency of the European Union, the EU economics commissioner said.
In an interview published Wednesday, Pedro Solbes also said Italy will need to take steps beyond p
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro