According to the China Business News, hot money is still flowing strongly into the economy as a bet on further currency appreciation, data indicated.
"China's foreign exchange reserves totalled $753.2 billion at the end of August, while the level was $732.4 billion at the end of July," the newspaper said, without citing sources.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations