The central bank's monetary policy committee (Copom) said it decided to cut its benchmark Selic rate to 17.5 pct from 19 pct at its regular meeting.
The decision was unexpected and was not unanimous.
Only one analyst -- Dr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations