The shareholders' nod will be sought at the AGM in Mumbai on 31 October for appointing Mr Venkitaramanan as a director, Business Line India reported.
A member under Section 257 of the Companies Act, 1956, has proposed his name. The shareholders' nod for the appointment
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations