Zhou told reporters on the sidelines of the annual meeting of finance ministers and central bankers from the Group of 20 countries it was still not the stage to talk about specific technical arrangements of China widening the yuan's trading ban.
The PBOC chief said institutional reforms were necessary to prepare China for exchange rate liberalization
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says