Mervyn King, the governor of the Bank, said the injection is "similar to measures announced in recent days by the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank (ECB)." The ECB injected an extra €30 billion ($44.4 billion) into eurozone money markets on Tuesday. The Fed pledged to lend an additional $8
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?