Dr Issing discussed Dr Bollard's theories in an article he wrote for German financial newspaper the Boersen-Zeitung, titled "Monetary policy and asset prices".
He quoted Alan Greenspan as saying it was "far from obvious that bubbles, if identified early, could be pre-empted short of the central bank inducing a substantial cont
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting