Source: Bank of England
The global economic recovery has remained hesitant. Although the preconditions for recovery remain in place, the prospect for external demand for UK output is weaker than previously expected.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde