Weighing 25 tons, the 1,000-square-meter vault is underneath the old building of the BOJ headquarters. It will be open to the public for the first time since it was built in 1896.
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements