Dodge referred to the statement released by officials at the Bank of Canada after it last met at the end of November.
At that time, he said, the central bank expected the Canadian economy would be weak in the fourth quarter of 2001 and in the first quarter of 2002 with a recovery coming by the second half of 2002.
"Nothing that we've heard since our last stat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power