An Iranian banking delegation, headed by Manager of Central Bank of Iran for Exports Affairs Kamal Seyyed-Ali, held a meeting with the chairman of Tajikistan National Bank and managing directors of five private Tajik banks.
Speaking to the IRNA news agency, Seyyed-Ali said that the expansion of banking cooperation between Iran and Tajikistan
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB