''There's been a little bit of a falloff in the June data -- the spending slowdown, and the employment slowdown, and the uptick in inflation -- we think all three things are temporary," Minehan said at a meeting of the New England Community Development Council at the University of Rhode Island in Providence.
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase