Source: Le Monde
Almost all of the trade unions of France's central bank, the Banque de France, yesterday called on their members to stop work in protest against the bank's plans to reform its branch network. By 2006, it intends to shed 2,637 jobs without forced redundancies as it closes a number of its branches.
According to the unions, up to 5,000 Banque de Franc
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart