Pignanelli reportedly presented his resignation before President Eduardo Duhalde last Friday after Lavagna slammed Pignanelli and his team for their handling of monetary policy and their views on how to resolve the partial freeze on deposits. However, Clarin rep
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency