Source: Irish Times
A retailer in Limerick is under investigation by the Central Bank for using a 'mock' E10 note in a promotional campaign.
Solo, a fashion store in Little Ellen Street, incorporated the banknote image on a flyer offering a E10 discount on purchases. The f
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB