Today and tomorrow, on 5 and 6 July 2002, the European Central Bank (ECB) is hosting the first in a new series of recurring international conferences - the International Research Forum on Monetary Policy.
The Forum is organised and sponsored by the ECB, together with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Centre for German and European Studies at Georgetown University and the Centre for Financial Studies
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB