"At the moment, European banks are in the driving seat. If they are too slow, global competitors and not European banks themselves will bring about consolidation and restructuring in Europe's banking sector," she said in an article in the Financial Times.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?