The South African Reserve Bank Governor, Mr Tito Mboweni, today launched a coin series commemorating the World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD) which is being hosted by the City of Johannesburg from the 26th August to 4th September 2002. The SA Mint, a wholly owned subsidiary of the SA Reserve Bank, has produced a series of four coins to acknowledge t
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market