Polish newspapers said the dispute is a gift to politicians who argue the MPC is out of touch, given that the six are paid US$6,300 a month, more than 12 times the average monthly wage.
The six policy-makers claim they should receive US$8,500 a month under the NBP's charter, which stat
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot