Polish newspapers said the dispute is a gift to politicians who argue the MPC is out of touch, given that the six are paid US$6,300 a month, more than 12 times the average monthly wage.
The six policy-makers claim they should receive US$8,500 a month under the NBP's charter, which stat
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio