"He will be evacuated just like other Belgians," said Kristin Bosman, who refused to give a date and time for the evacuation, the newswire said.
According to the report, Quaden is among 600 Belgians who are currently vacationing in Lebanon, and most, in
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde