In an interview with the Financial Times, Mr Noorbakhsh said his country was looking to raise at least €500m in a five-year bond aimed at European and Gulf state investors.
He said the purpose of the bonds was to set a benchmark in the market. "Iran's government is not in need of money. We have a budget surplus and the purpose
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power