The exercise which took place last Thursday was performed by Acting CBL Executive Governor, Mr Charles Green.
Making remarks, Governor Green said that the launching of the website was intended to provide information to the public about activities of the bank. He called on both the public and staff of the CBL to make maximum use of the website.
According to the release, the website
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit