The conversion will see Fiji's central bank move to DSTi's global platform for fund administration and accounting in early 2005.
"We have been successfully relying on the DSTi Impart/2 solution since 1998 to manage our foreig
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?