Source: The Daily Star
Lebanese banks and financial institutions should aim to 'leapfrog' in developing their banking, payment and financial systems to support e-banking and e-finance, according to Nasser Saidi, first vice-governor of the Central Bank.
"Our aim should be to develop Arab regional payment networks and to integ
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde