The benchmark overnight borrowing rate remains 15.25%. The overnight lending rate is 19.25%.
The central bank cut rates by 225 points in the six months to March and said last month that monetary policy remained restrictive in spite of the significant loosening. But it also warned in March that "rising global uncertainty and the ad
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations