Nyberg's remarks echoed recent hawkish comments from other members of the Riksbank's monetary policy-making board. Bond yields, spreads over Bunds and the crown were unchanged after his speech.
"In Sweden, the decline in economic activity has not affected capacity utilisation and une
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré