Weber, who sits on the rate-setting council of the ECB, told Euro, a German magazine that the current climate was "very unsettling" for a central bank targeting price stability. "Should price risks or second-round effects occur we need to act with determination," he said.
Several key industries in Germany, t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde