Banknotes in circulation decreased by 0.2 bln eur to 489.8 bln, the ECB said.
The gold position of the euro system fell by 57 mln eur to 125.420 bln.
The euro system includes the ECB and the national central banks of the euro zone.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations