According to the report Bevilaqua said the purchase of dollars by the treasury is consistent with the official policy of rebuilding reserves in the medium term, and will by no means interfere with the current regime of floating exchange rates.
He noted that the timing fo
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure