Source: Federal Reserve
The Federal Reserve Board on Wednesday announced the appointment of Winthrop P. Hambley as Assistant to the Board and head of the Congressional Liaison Office. Mr. Hambley, currently Deputy Congressional Liaison, succeeds Donald J. Winn, who died August 14, 2003, after an extended illness.
The Congressional Li
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor