In his last annual report before he takes over in July as vice-president of the European central bank, Mr Lucas Papademos said projections for inflation and growth this year were too optimistic.
Since steering Greece into the eurozone last year, the central bank go
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré