Paris-based Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has cancelled a mission to the Philippines due to the threat posed by Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (Sars), Central Bank officials said Wednesday.
The anti money-laundering monitor was to have sent a delegation to Manila to meet finance officials on May 26 but this was called off due to fears over Sars ravaging parts of Ea
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde