Duisenberg's visit is part of The Netherlands Embassy's celebrations to mark Holland's turn to take charge of the European Union (EU) presidency, Bernama said, quoting a statement from ABN AMRO.
The first full EU presidenc
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde