Further credit tightening is warranted if the euro zone economy continues along its trend path of about 2 percent annual GDP growth, he said several times during the news conference.
Asked whether a June rate rise was t
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?