Speaking to a forum sponsored by the Kansas City Fed, Hoenig said central bank policy-makers have to weigh whether declines in energy prices will be sustained and how steep the housing-sector decline may become.
"If we take an action, if we say inflation is at 2.8 (percent) a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting