In a speech delivered yesterday at a conference of Asian central bank governors in Colombo, Sri Lanka, Park Seung, the head of the Bank of Korea, said gathering information needed to carry out monetary policy and function properly, as the lender of last resort, has become difficult.
"It is absolutely essential for central banks to obta
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré