Chairman of the BCE Mauricio Yepez said "Before the bank was criticised for employing an excess number of staff and that the salaries were too high".
The redundancies were centered on its cultural, financial, research and administration departments, Yepez said, complaining that now t
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?