Source: Associated Press
Argentinean President Nestor Kirchner announced on Wednesday his country has reached agreement with the International Monetary Fund on the outlines of a three-year, $21 billion US dollar debt refinancing package.
The deal ended months of negotiations and came a day after Argentina defaulte
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank