In a decision, the appellate court's second division has slapped an administrative fine equivalent to six months salary on BSP deputy governor Alberto V. Reyes and Wilfredo B. Domo-ong, department of rural bank director of the central bank.
This, after the court found they did not only carel
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power