"We are concerned with the overheating of the Chinese economy," Masahiro Kawai, head of ADB's office of regional economic integration, told Reuters in an interview.
"Overheating can be corrected by appropriate monetary policy - higher interest rates in both lending and deposits, a further increas
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde