Legislators postponed a vote on a controversial measure aimed at slashing central bankers' pay earlier on 7 June after MPs could not find out how much the monetary officials earned.
The pay cut proposal has stirred much controversy in Poland and is seen by analysts as more pressure
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms