Legislators postponed a vote on a controversial measure aimed at slashing central bankers' pay earlier on 7 June after MPs could not find out how much the monetary officials earned.
The pay cut proposal has stirred much controversy in Poland and is seen by analysts as more pressure
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously