Source: Radio Australia News
Tonga has become the first Pacific Island nation to formally appoint a woman as Governor of the country's National Reserve Bank.
Tonga's Minister for Finance announced that Siosi Cocker Mafi has been appointed to the position.
Mrs. Mafi joined the Reserve Bank staff in March
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde