The People's Bank of China, the central bank, is seeking views on a set of draft rules and regulations governing the use of RMB images. The rules are aimed at better guarding the creditability of the currency, authorities have said.
Xinhuanet reported that even after obt
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency