King attended the hour-long symphony by Russian composer Dimitri Shostakovich on Tuesday (3 Feb). Apparently the Russian maestro's fifth has a meaning that is particularly hard to define. Shostakovich wrote it after Stalin had indicated he was going to be sent to the gulag or killed.
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research