The non-executive directors are Alison Paterson, the deputy chair of the board, and John Goulter, the former chief executive of Auckland International Airport.
The Reserve Bank's board of directors is appointed by the government. Its remit is to regularly review the performance of both the governor, Alan Bollard, and the cen
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde