The Associated Press
Federal Reserve policy-makers privately expressed concerns about deflation at their meeting in March, seven weeks before they first raised the issue to the public, according to minutes of the meeting released Thursday.
The Fed's worries about deflation -- a prolonged bout of falling prices -- at its March 18 meeting is noteworthy be
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart